WHOLE HOUSE WATER SYSTEMS
SOFT WATER AND DRINKING WATER
Experts Since 1947
THE MASTERS SUPREME WATER SYSTEM OUTPERFORMS ANY COMPARABLE UNIT YOU CAN BUY
UNIQUE FOUR STAGE PROCESS MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!
For environmental control of your household water supply, you can’t do better than an Masters Supreme Water System.
Sparkling Fresh Newly Filtered Water
Out conditioner refines, filters, clarifies and polishes your own tap water, making it crystal clear and odor free as any “Mountain Spring” bottled water. It also removes environmental pollutants including detergents, iron, and other suspended matter.
Most home water conditioners use only the second-stage mineral in their filtration process, leaving residue elements and an unpalatable “soft water” taste. The additional treatment by the Masters Supreme Water System is your assurance of soft, sparkling fresh water every time you turn on the tap.
Hard Water Is Expensive
Hard untreated water leaves damaging residue in faucets, washing machines, water heaters and other appliances, decreasing their efficiency and operating life.
Hard water deposits collect in your clothing, dulling the colors and shortening the fabric life.
According to the Water Quality Research Council, the average family spends over $50 a month on these and other “hidden” hard water costs – costs which are eliminated when you install a Masters Supreme Water System.
Hard untreated water waste your money every time you turn on the tap. Hard water requires 50% more dish washing soap, 75% more toilet bowl cleaner, and 90% more laundry soap than the same jobs using conditioned water.
MASTERS SUPREME WATER SYSTEM YOUR GUARANTEE OF QUALITY AND VALUE
Your Masters Supreme Water System is backed by the highest standard of design and construction in the water treatment industry.
Thousands of quality Masters Supreme Water System units can be found in restaurants, hotels, hospitals and other public institutions across the country
The same dedication to quality, dependability and performance goes into every Masters Supreme Water System. Superior design, rigid testing and a FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY “not limited” is your assurance of the finest conditioning at the best possible price.
Advantages of Having Soft Water
Water treated with a water softener versus untreated hard water has many benefits:
- With a Masters Supreme Water System your silverware and glassware will be free from unsightly water deposits
- Your skin feels softer, cleaner and smoother by improving complexion irritated by harsh hard water minerals
- Hard water treated with a water softener, greatly reduces housework by eliminating the formation of soap curd.
- Hard water made soft through a water softener restores the rich lathering of your soaps and shampoos, thus reducing the usage and costs of these products by 75%.
- Fabrics are also softer without hard minerals become trapped in them. Fabrics last longer and whites stay white without the dingy gray caused by hard water. Having your water softened by a Masters Supreme Water System will provide softer, brighter clothes and will extend their life as well!
- Soft water also preserves the life of all water using appliances such as coffee and ice makers, dishwashers, and clothing washers. A water heater protected by a water softening system will also reduce the yearly energy cost of that appliance by 22%-29%.
Full Lifetime Warranty
Water treatment systems by Masters Supreme Water provide quality home water treatment essential in the Phoenix, Arizona desert. Unlike reverse osmosis, Masters whole house water treatment systems supply quality water out of every tap in your home or business. Our whole house water treatment systems refine, filter and polish your own tap water, making it crystal clear and odor free.
Purchasing “Mountain Spring” bottled water is expensive and adds to our landfills. Our whole house water treatment systems remove environmental pollutants including detergents, iron, and other suspended matter. Plus, our systems protect your home’s appliances and water pipes.
Masters Supreme Water Treatment Systems
Your investment provides you with our:
- Dedication to quality water treatment
- Service dependability
- Superior design
- Lifetime warranty
Competitive Pricing – Licensed, Bonded, Insured since 1947