Water Softener Experts Since 1947
What is Soft Water?
Soft water is surface water that contains low concentrations of ions and in particular is low in ions of calcium and magnesium. Soft water naturally occurs where rainfall and the drainage basin of rivers are formed of hard, impervious and calcium poor rocks.
The Advantages of Having a Water Softener
Water treated with a water softener versus untreated hard water has many benefits:
- With a water softener your silverware and glassware, are cleaner and shinier
- Your hair and skin feels softer, cleaner and smoother with water treated by a water softener.
- Hard water treated with a water softener, greatly reduces housework by eliminating the formation of soap curd.
- Hard water made soft through a water softener restores the rich lathering of your soaps and shampoos, thus reducing the usage and costs of these products by 75%.
- One can return to natural chemical free healthy soaps and laundering agents, and with the Masters Supreme Water you will have the most efficient water softener on the market, good for you good for the planet.
- Fabrics are also softer without hard minerals become trapped in them. Fabrics last longer and whites stay white without the dingy gray caused by hard water. Having your water softened by a our water softener will provide softer, brighter clothes and will extend their life as well!
- Soft water also preserves the life of all water using appliances such as coffee and ice makers, dishwashers, and clothing washers. A water heater protected by a water softening system will also reduce the yearly energy cost of that appliance by 22%-29%.
- Having a water softener in the home reduces greenhouse gases equivalent to removing one SUV from the road for one year.
Full Lifetime Warranty
Water treatment systems by Masters Supreme Water provide quality home water treatment essential in the Phoenix, Arizona desert. Unlike reverse osmosis, Masters whole house water treatment systems supply quality water out of every tap in your home or business. Our whole house water treatment systems refine, filter and polish your own tap water, making it crystal clear and odor free.
Purchasing “Mountain Spring” bottled water is expensive and adds to our landfills. Our whole house water treament systems remove environmental pollutants including detergents, iron, and other suspended matter. Plus, our systems protect your home’s appliances and water pipes.
Masters Supreme Water Treatment Systems
Your investment provides you with our:
- Dedication to quality water treatment
- Service dependability
- Superior design
Competitive Pricing – Licensed, Bonded, Insured since 1947
Give us a call today: 623.455.3554